- Newly single Carlo Aquino is making our hearts burst with his latest tweet! He wrote, "Matalik na kaibigan, maaari ba kitang maging matalik na pagibig?"
As his loyal followers know, one of his closest friends is Angelica Panganiban. The two dated in their teens for six years and have remained solid friends even after their breakup. Do you think Carlo just subtweeted about his ~*feels*~ for Angelica? We're seriously hoping so!
- Nadine Lustre is back with new music! The Kapamilya star released the much-awaited music video for her newest single "St4y Up." Check it out below:
- This is not a drill, people! Kylie Jenner was spotted in public for the first time since September 2017. The reality star sported a black sweatshirt which covered her *possible* baby bump. The 20-year-old is reportedly expecting her first child with boyfriend Travis Scott. (Just Jared)
- Artist and activist Rose McGowan has been fighting sexual abuse and misconduct in Hollywood, and her cause was made into a five-part E! documentary, Citizen Rose. The event series premieres on January 31 on E!
- Starring young actors Nick Robinson and Katherine Langford, LOVE, SIMON tells the complex yet charming coming-out story of 17-year-old Simon Spier. LOVE, SIMON opens in cinemas on May 9.
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.