Our favorite celebs sure know how to celebrate Valentine's Day! February 14 was filled with so much love, adorable photos, and *cheesy* messages, we couldn't click "like" fast enough!
Here are some of the sweetest V-Day posts we spotted on Instagram:
1. Matteo Guidicelli's adorable post about Sarah Geronimo
Matteo shared a photo of him and Sarah G at the beach, saying, "Celebrating Love with you, you've made it feel so special, so new, so fresh. Thank you for your beautiful soul. I love you forever. Happy Valentine's!! You are the most beautiful, magical human being ever!!"
2. Enrique Gil's super ~in love~ post about Liza Soberano
Enrique called his girlfriend "Bubu" in an Instagram post yesterday, where he basically gushed about Liza. Our favorite lines: "This woman right here has the biggest heart in the universe and I want to share you to the whole world so that they can feel the love and happiness that you bring me. Pero minsan lang naman madamot ako gusto ko sakin lang hehe joke!"
3. Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber sporting matchy red outfits for V-Day
Edward posted another photo of them being completely adorable together onstage!
4. Loisa Andalio and Ronnie Alonte's third Valentine's together
The couple officially confirmed that they were together during a guesting for Gandang Gabi Vice on December 2018.
5. Khalil Ramos and Gabbi Garcia's romantic date night
We are loving these photos from their candlelit dinner. So ~grown-up~!
6. Sofia Andres' sweet video with BF Daniel Miranda
"Happy Valentine's Day to my soulmate and to my best friend and to y'all."
7. Marlon Stockinger's message for Pia Wurtzbach
"Happy Valentine's Day love. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Everyday is special with you beside me, so I hope you don't mind the extra [cheese emoji] in this pic." Awww.
8. Anne Curtis' *cheesy* post with Erwan Heussaff
They took this photo even though Erwan was totally "against" it! Anne's caption says, "Happy Valentine's Day everybody! Today is the day you can get away with being all out cheesy and not be judged. So don't shy away from telling the people who mean so much to you how much you love them—family, friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife. Keep on spreading love and light out into the world."
9. Lucy Torres' adorable post about how she met Richard Gomez for the first time
Guys, she ate her veggies because she had such a huge crush on him!
10. Aljur Abrenica's charming surprise for Kylie Padilla
A heart made out of flower petals? Soooo romantic.
11. Moira Dela Torre and Jason Marvin Hernandez's first Valentine's as a married couple
The singer wrote, "Exactly 30 days worth of waking up to your snoring...and it's been the greatest adventure of my life yet. I love you so much husband!!"
12. Nico Bolzico's "5 Easy Steps to have a successful Valentine's from the Bullied Husbands Club Hand Book" ft. Solenn Heussaff
Remember: DON'T FORGET about Valentine's, be creative, quality time is better than material gifts, just be yourself, and if your "wifezilla" disagrees about the first four rules, disregard all of them. LOL!
Follow Lily on Instagram.