- Let's all pause, sit down, and process this sad news together: Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum are officially splitting up after almost nine years of marriage.
The two took to their social media accounts to give their official joint statement:
Hey world! So… We have something we would like to share. First off, it feels odd that we have to share this kind of thing with everyone, but it's a consequence of the lives we've chosen to lead, which we also happen to be deeply grateful for. We're living in an incredible moment in time, but it's also a time where truth can easily get distorted into "alternative facts" So we want to share the truth so you know that if you didn't read it here then it's most certainly fiction."
"We have lovingly chosen to separate as a couple. We fell deeply in love so many years ago and have had a magical journey together. Absolutely nothing has changed about how much we love one another, but love is a beautiful adventure that is taking us on different paths for now. There are no secrets nor salacious events at the root of our decision — just two best-friends realizing it's time to take some space and help each other live the most joyous, fulfilled lives as possible. We are still a family and will always be loving dedicated parents to Everly. We won't be commenting beyond this, and we thank you all in advance for respecting our family's privacy. Sending lots of love to everyone, Chan&Jenna."
The couple first met at the set of the dance movie Step Up in 2006. They then tied the knot in July 2009. They also have a four-year-old daughter together named Everly.
Their split totally blindsided us—RIP love. *sigh* (E! News)Continue reading below ↓Continue reading below ↓Continue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
- Ellen Adarna just turned 30 and celebrated it with a super fab spa-themed party. She and her closest girlfriends wore silk pajamas—which, IMHO, is the best outfit when you want to be cozy and chic. Everyone got their nails pampered, too.
Happy birthday, Ellen!Continue reading below ↓
- Everybody knows that Nadine Lustre and James Reid are totally in love with each other, but are they thinking about marriage soon? In their interview on Rated K, Korina Sanchez asked the level of their relationship, and dropped the M-word.
"I think that's one of the things we don't talk about, [It's like] off-limits," James said. They also believe that they're too young to think about marriage. "We still want to do a lot of things pa," Nadine explained. (ABS-CBN Entertainment)
- Chesca Garcia-Kramer posted an adorable throwback pic of her and husband Doug Kramer. It wasn't just any random old photo, but their ICONIC Candy Magazine cover! Time flies fast, doesn't it?
- Dr. Vicki Belo understands that most of us are still mentally on vacay mode, so she shared an adorable photo of Scarlet to make us smile and think of happy things!
Follow Ira on Instagram.