In celebration of Channing Tatum's 40th birthday last April 26, we thought it would be nice to fill you in on a list of interesting* (*pretty useless) facts that only true, bonafide Channing obsessives would know about. You know, like the name of his imaginary friend that he had growing up, his biggest fear, his favorite sandwich filling.
1. Apart from stripping, Channing's past jobs include working as a mortgage broker, being a model for Abercrombie & Fitch and other big brands, and selling perfume and credit cards (though not at the same time).
2. As well as the above, the actor used to work at a puppy nursery, which sounds like the absolute dream. Speaking to Vanity Fair, he said: "I worked at a puppy kitty nursery in Tampa. It was incredible. I just got to play with dogs all day, and give them medication and take care of them when they're puppies, the best stage."
3. During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, he revealed his biggest fear is porcelain dolls. "I just think they're really super freaky. They have, like, real eyes and they look real," he said.
4. Growing up, he had an imaginary friend named "Boy." "I would make a plate for him and all that," he told GQ in 2014. "Crazy behavior. I think I just lived in an imaginary world."
5. After splitting from Jessie J (for the first time), Channing joined celebrity dating app Raya. According to reports, his profile read: "And yes, I used to be a stripper."
6. His all-time favorite sandwich includes peanut butter, jam and, er, Cheetos, which we're not entirely sure about tbh.
7. Despite that super weird combo, he previously admitted he's not a very "adventurous eater" and his favorite pizza is pepperoni and cheese.
8. Channing and director Steven Soderbergh financed Magic Mike entirely by themselves. The budget was $7 million (P355 million). Best $3.5 mill (P178 million) he's ever spent, in our opinion.
10. During a Reddit AMA, the actor revealed the nickname for his penis is Gilbert. And speaking of his Gilbert, in a 2015 interview with Howard Stern he revealed he had an on-set accident where a crew member managed to pour boiling water on it. "I didn't have skin on my penis," Channing recalled. "It oddly didn't scar. It's a resilient place down there. It healed pretty quick."
11. He was paid $400 (P20,000) to appear as a bartender in Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" music video in 2000 when he was 20.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com/uk. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.