1. "Cruel Summer" by Taylor Swift
2. "City On Lockdown" by Yellow Claw
Yup, the title speaks for itself.
3. "If The World Was Ending" by JP Saxe and Julia Michaels
"But if the world was ending / You'd come over, right? / You'd come over and you'd stay the night."
4. "Hello Anxiety" by Phum Viphurit
"Heaven knows you're lost / But you'll be fine, you'll be fine / Heaven knows we're lost / But the sun still shines, we'll be fine." Phum just gets us!
5. "I Know It's Today" from Shrek The Musical
"Princess Fiona was quarantined since childhood until she was like 30."—Reg
6. "Bored In The House" by Tyga
"My playlist will only have [this] one song." —Ginyn
7. "Dust To Dust" by The Civil Wars
"This song makes me *feel* so many conflicting emotions. Plus sobrang maalikabok yung condo ko."—Ysa
8. "Waka-Waka" by Shakira
"I saw a video by frontliners dancing to the first verse and it's about picking battles and getting through [them]! Also, it's got a lot of energy and is a good way to start the day dancing."—Dana
9. "Tokyo Love Hotel" by Rina Sawayama
"[The song] makes you reminisce about old travel adventures—specifically in Tokyo....the song makes me wanna fall in love in Tokyo!"—Yela
10. "Nothing" by Bruno Major
"It's a great, simple love song about lazing about and getting cozy with your loved one."—Mmina
11. "After The Fire" from Carole & Tuesday
"It's about rebuilding post-tragedy, and I would say [it] is definitely applicable."—Mmina
12. "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross
"It perks me up and reminds me that after this crisis, we could always look forward to something awesome that is in store for us."—Paola
13. "Dancing In The Moonlight" by Toploader
"It's relaxing and it takes me to the beachside as soon as I hit play."—Meeka
14. "Work From Home" by Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dolla $ign
Speaking of working from home, here are some self-care habits to observe if you're working remotely for the first time!
15. "Break Free" by Ariana Grande
"This is the part when I break free / 'Cause I can't resist it no more."
Listen to our Spotify playlist here:
Want more playlists? Follow Cosmo on Spotify!
We are officially on Viber! Be part of the Cosmo Viber Community by clicking here!
Follow Lily on Instagram.