- Cristine Reyes reportedly unfollowed her husband, Ali Khatibi, on Instagram for a while. This started speculations that there could be trouble in their marriage. Last Mother's Day, Cristine posted her day at the beach with their daughter, Amara, but without Ali. He still follows her, but she isn't in any of his recent posts.
Rumors about their split started in January, but Cristine gave a brief answer to Pep.ph in March about their current status. “We’re fine. We’re both working and, yeah, taking care of our daughter," she responded.
Today, however, we spotted that she's following him again on IG. (Pep.ph)Continue reading below ↓
- JM De Guzman dropped a funny truth bomb about his behavior when he's single. In his interview with Pep.ph, he shared: “Malandi ako kapag wala akong girlfriend, sobra!" LOL!
But he also clarified that it's a totally different scenario when he's attached, "Kapag may girlfriend ako, sobra akong loyal kahit anong mangyari.” He also explained that he's not in a rush to be in a relationship soon because he just got out of rehab. (Pep.ph)
- The OG MYX VJs, Heart Evangelista, Iya Villania, Nikki Gil, and Luis Manzano had a mini-reunion during the MYX Music Awards 2018! They were also joined by Christian Bautista and Erik Santos. Don't you feel your childhood memories of watching music videos with lyrics coming back?Continue reading below ↓
- Remember the famous "Copycat" scene from Bituing Walang Ningning of Cherie Gil and Sharon Cuneta? You know, this one:
Bea Alonzo was one lucky girl to re-enact it with none other than Cherie herself! (Push)Continue reading below ↓
- Mariel Rodriguez-Padilla was advised to eat more to produce adequate milk supply for her baby Isabella. "She’s not going to need me to breastfeed her forever but she needs me now. So, Isabella first, mommy has time later,” she said.
So after a year, she decided to shed off the post-baby weight with the help of Marie France's non-invasive slimming services. For her, it was better than working out. "No, I’m so tired, hindi ako natutulog because I had to pump every two hours," she explained. And ta-da! Here she is after dropping 40 pounds!Continue reading below ↓
Follow Ira on Instagram.