You probably already know that Devon Seron entered showbiz through Pinoy Big Brother, but did you know that she has starred in a movie with two Korean oppas? And that Devon and James Reid once had a ~*mutual understanding*~? Scroll down to know more!
Here are 10 facts and trivia about Devon Seron:
1. Devon's birthday is on May 20, 1993!
Here's a cute pic from her 2021 bday celebration:
2. She's the youngest of four siblings.
According to a 2010 article by PhilStar, Devon's family is originally from Cebu and she has three older sisters! The article adds that Devon's father used to work as a company driver while her mom is a housewife.
3. Devon won fourth place in Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash back in 2010.
Devon actually didn't think of auditioning for the show, and was pushing her friend to audition instead. She entered the PBB house right after finishing high school and was dubbed the "Bubbly Promdi ng Cebu."
4. In 2017, she starred in a Filipino-Korean movie called You With Me.
She acted opposite Hyun Woo and Jin Ju Hyung! In You With Me, "Kim (Devon) lives with her overprotective parents and ultimately meets Jayson (Hyun Woo) online. She ends up moving to Seoul, South Korea, and starts a new life." Aside from You With Me, Devon has appeared in Good Vibes, Maalaala Mo Kaya, Walwal, Bakwit Boys, Pwera Usog, and more.
5. Devon had a mutual understanding with James Reid when they were teens.
Both previous Pinoy Big Brother housemates, Devon says they became super close but it was back when they were teenagers. In an interview, James also said that Devon was his crush during their PBB days.
6. Devon has opened up about going through depression.
During an emotional 2017 interview with Boy Abunda, Devon talked about her struggles and how she kept everything from her family, saying: "Nalagpasan ko 'yon, yung stage sa life ko. And masasabi ko na I'm a very strong woman. Kahit ano'ng gawin nila sa akin, ano'ng sabihin nila, mas kilala ko yung sarili ko ngayon."
7. Devon describes herself as "bubbly," "friendly," and "a strong woman."
Watch her answer more Qs from fans below:
8. The "most immature" thing Devon ever did was..throwing tantrums when she was upset.
In a 2018 episode of the show Mars, Devon revealed: "'Pag galit ako, nagta-tantrums ako. Para akong bata na parang...nagwawala, nasa sahig, umiiyak ako. Pero hindi ko naman siya lagi ginagawa. May times lang talaga na parang di ko na alam yung gagawin ko, so ang ginagawa ko umiiyak na lang ako sa floor, nagta-tantrums ako."
9. Devon used to be a member of GirlTrends.
When asked why she left the girl group, Devon said she had to focus on her acting projects.
10. You can follow Devon on Instagram @devonseron.