1. Dylan Wang is rumored to visit Manila as the latest endorser of a local clothing brand
A major Filipino clothing brand released a video teaser of their latest endorser, and fans think it's Meteor Garden's Dylan Wang. In the clip, former international endorsers Jerry Yan and Lee Min Ho were shown. This had everyone buzzing that Dylan may visit Manila, just like the two stars. Let's cross our fingers that this theory will come true! (Push)
2. You have to see Scarlet Snow Belo dressed as Vanellope
It looks like Scarlet Snow Belo is excited to watch the sequel of 2012 movie Wreck It Ralph, Ralph Breaks The Internet! She posted a totally adorable (when was she not, right?) photo of her and dad Hayden Kho dressed as the characters from the animated film. Scarlet dressed as Vanellope Von Schweetz, the Disney character she "dubbed" during her visit at the Walt Disney Animated Studios on October of this year. Hayden was in a Ralph costume.
3. Kim Chiu posts teaser trailer of her upcoming movie with JC de Vera
4. Loisa Andalio shares the exact red lipstick she uses
We love it when celebs tell us the exact things they use, especially when they aren't expensive at all! Here, Loisa Andalio was proud to share the lipstick she used to score a hot red pout: It's Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Fierce Red, and it costs P165 only!
5. Kelsey Merritt reminds everyone to watch The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in two weeks
Kelsey Merritt is the first Filipino to walk the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and she's excited for her supporters to see her on the runway. On IG, she reminded everyone that the show will air on ABC on December 2.