- We can't help but speculate that Ellen Adarna and John Lloyd Cruz are planning their future together and building a new home. Based on their latest Instagram posts, the rumored couple shared similar photos of a stunning mountain view surrounded by the wonders of ~nature~.
Ellen wrote on the caption of her photo "Our future view," along with heart and house emojis while tagging both of Lloydie's personal accounts.
Lloydie posted two photos with the captions: "My view is my empire" and "Mine. Yours."
- JC Santos opened up about his recent breakup with ex-girlfriend Teetin Villanueva on the morning show Magandang Buhay. "So far ngayon mabigat pa. Malungkot and hindi pa ako makapag-focus ng maayos. Pero trying to getting there," he said.
He also added that he isn't closing his doors on the possibility of getting back together with Teetin, "Wala pong sinasabing sarado. Pero kung mayroon, kung mag-usap kami ulit, kung maayos at mawala na ang lahat ng galit, then we're still going to give it a chance." (ABS-CBN)
- Yassi Pressman is starring in a new rom-com, Ang Pambansang Third Wheel, with Sam Milby. Watch the hilarious trailer below:
- Paris Hilton dressed up EXACTLY like Kim Kardashian in paparazzi-like photos to promote Kanye West's Yeezy Season 6. The line also tapped other social media stars to dress up like as Kim clones for the campaign. (Vogue.com)
- Get to know more about ~*iconic*~ fashion designer Donatella Versace—from her favorite American word to say to what she misses most about her brother Gianni—in her video for Vogue's 73 Questions. (She also spills the correct way to pronounce Versace!)
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.