Our fave Pinoy family movie, Four Sisters And A Wedding, is finally getting a prequel! It's going to be called Four Sisters Before The Wedding and will show the Salazar siblings Teddie (Toni Gonzaga), Bobbie (Bea Alonzo), Alex (Angel Locsin), Gabbie (Shaina Magdayao), and CJ (Enchong Dee) during their teenage years.
The prequel's cast includes Charlie Dizon as Teddie, Alexa Ilacad as Bobbie, Gillian Vicencio as Alex, and Belle Mariano as Gabbie. And because we're SUPER EXCITED about the film, here are 10 moments we can't wait to see in it:
- That moment where "Mama" (Coney Reyes) came home with bags from Divisoria and Bobbie wasn't allowed to pick before Teddie—kasi si Teddie yung panganay.
- Yung valedictorian si Bobbie tapos ang dami-dami niyang medals. But guess what? Mama still praised Teddie instead of her!
- That scene where Mama scolded Bobbie for eating the food she reserved for Teddie.
- How Alex became the "black sheep" of the family, and why she's the one with the least medals and accolades in the family's ~Wall Of Fame~.
- Yung college days nila: Bobbie as the only sister studying in Ateneo and the rest of the siblings in UP!
- How Bobbie met rakista Chad (Bernard Palanca), how he proposed to her with the "Bobbie" song, and how they eventually broke up.
- When and how Bobbie decided to move to New York para tulungan yung family niya.
- Kung paano naging si Alex and Chad. And how Bobbie and Alex's *rift* started.
- CJ and Princess' (Angeline Quinto) first meeting and how they got engaged!
- The closeness between CJ and Gabbie, the two youngest Salazars!
Get to know more about the Four Sisters Before The Wedding cast here.
We are officially on Viber! Be part of the Cosmo Viber Community by clicking here! You can also visit the Sticker Market and download the "Cosmo Girl Sticker Set" here to be automatically part of the group. The stickers will only be available until April 27, so don't miss out on the fun!
Follow Lily on Instagram.