- GMA-7 actress Gabbi Garcia was lucky enough to meet our fave supermodel Gigi Hadid! Gabbi, along with Star Magic's Alexa Ilacad, represented the Philippines during the GigiXMaybelline launch in Tokyo, Japan last week. To say that we're jealous is definitely an understatement. *cries*
- Kapamilya actor JM De Guzman was recently spotted hanging out in La Union with his good friend and That Thing Called Tadhana co-star Angelica Panganiban. The two were joined by actress Mylene Dizon and director Andoy Ranay. (ABS-CBN)
- Kendall Jenner totally threw shade at Scott Disick and his 19-year-old girlfriend Sofia Richie. A Scott fan account posted a pic of him with Sofia and his son Reign in the car. Kendall then wrote a savage comment, saying: "Awww Scott and his kids." (Cosmopolitan.com.au)
- It's this oppa's turn to shine: Ji Soo is coming to Manila in February 2018! We last saw him in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon alongside Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young, and finally, we'll be able to see him IRL! The fan meeting, aptly called "Ji Soo, My One and Only," will be held on February 10, 7 p.m., at SM North Edsa Skydome in Quezon City.
Here are the ticket prices:
MVP: P5,500 (with fan sign, group photo by 20s, and high touch)
VIP: P4,000 (with group photo and high touch)
Patron: P3,000 (with group photo–20 lucky fans will be chosen via raffle–and high touch)
General Admission: P2,000 (with high touch)
- Along with actress Gal Gadot, four new Revlon ambassadors—Ashley Graham, Adwoa Aboah, Imaan Hammam, and Raquel Zimmermann—were launched as the new faces of the brand's campaign for inclusive beauty, Live Boldly. YAS QUEENS!
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.