- HBO just released the trailer for next week's episode of Game of Thrones, and it's filled with spoilers.
- Speaking of spoilers, there are plenty below, so consider yourself warned.
So you know how this entire season of Game of Thrones has been all about the Night King? Like, Jon Snow is so obsessed with this Icy Dreamboat (don't @ me, I'm here for him) that he legit convinced Dany to abandon her claim on the Iron Throne and battle the army of the dead in the North. And now, just three episodes into Game of Thrones, the Night King appears to have died thanks to being stabbed in the side by Arya. So... now what?
Welp, HBO dropped the trailer for next week's episode, and it's full of a shocking number of spoilers, considering the trailers are usually boring AF and give almost nothing away. Just from these brief clips, it's clear that while Jon and his aunt have won the battle, the real war lies not with the Night King but with our girl Cersei—who's been chilling out at King's Landing this entire time and raising an army with Euron.
Kay, so the trailer above tells us a few things of note, all of which are super spoiler-y:
1) While the North was busy killing off most of its army (whoops), Cersei's been busy organizing hers—meaning she has a major edge over Jon and Dany.
2) We see Euron get down on one knee in what appears to be a proposal, which is sorta awkward, considering Cersei is carrying her brother's baby.
3) Sansa seems super pissed off, indicating that she's still not ready to bend the knee to Dany—despite her help saving them from the White Walkers.
4) Unrelated to any of this, but Arya and Gendry totally make out next week. Just informing you for reasons pertaining to thirst.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.