If you're wondering how to reverse audio and video on TikTok, then you've come to the right place. TikTok's trendy #reverse vids are super popular rn, but a lot of peeps have no idea how to actually make them. The good news is that it's super easy to reverse audio and video on TikTok. And I'm here to show ya how!
- First things, first: Open your TikTok app on your phone.
- Still with me? Hope so. Ok, now tap the plus sign in the bottom-middle section of the screen (where you go to upload clips).
- Next, press and hold the red button to begin recording or upload a video that's on your camera roll. Select the red checkmark once you're done.
- This is where it gets fun. Tap "Effects" at the bottom of your screen (it's the icon that looks like a clock).
- At the end of the list of effects, tap "Time."
- Select "Reverse" and you'll see a preview of your new video with reversed audio and video appear on your phone screen.
- If the vid is to your satisfaction, tap "Save" in the top-right corner.
- You're all done! Hit "Next" in the lower-right corner of the screen and then voilá, you're all ready to post.
See? I told you it was easy. I hope you didn't doubt me. If you need some reverse TikTok inspo, then keep scrolling.
^Um, this looks perf for summer.
I did gymnastics for seven years and still wouldn't try this, so, consider yourself warned! We can't all be Olympians like Shawn Johnson... *sigh*.
I'm obsessed with this. Ohmygosh.
This is something that I can recreate! *Runs to Cold Stone.*
K, I've provided you with all the tools you need to create a reverse TikTok video. There's only one thing left to do: Go viral!!
That's what the cool kids are sayin', right?
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.