- Janella Salvador recently took to Instagram to celebrate the second anniversary of her team-up with Elmo Magalona. She posted a BTS photo of the two of them shooting the teleserye, Born For You, which aired its pilot episode in 2016.
She captioned it, "Reminiscing because I can't believe it's been two years. I want to thank those who have been there for us throughout this whole journey. We love you and we hope you stay strong no matter what because if we are, then you should be too. Yup, this weather is making me senti!" (PEP.ph)
- We're still not over Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande's whirlwind romance. And so are Queer Eye's Fab Five! When asked about how they feel regarding their friends' recent engagement, they couldn't be happier for the both of them. "Super happy," according to Antoni Porowski.
Tan France even revealed his relationship history with husband, Rob: "We decided we would get married after five dates, and we've been together for 10 years. So it could work, you guys!"
Karamo Brown also said, "Cultural norms tell us that we have to wait a certain amount of time, but love has no time limit, if you know now, go for it." (People)
- Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's friendly ~rivalry~ has heated up after Evans posted a crude-yet-funny birthday message for Pratt on Twitter.
The birthday greeting, which read, "Happy birthday @prattprattpratt from me and this giver of zero f*cks," contained a photo of what looks like Evans' dog peeing on a sign that says, "Property of Star-Lord. Dogs beware!"
We can't wait to see Chris Pratt's reply! (Bustle)
- When reporter Marie Lozano interviewed Ant-Man and the Wasp star Evangeline Lilly in Taiwan, the actress couldn't stop gushing about Marie's OOTD. She told her, "Oh my god, I saw you in the thing this morning, the press conference when we had the whole room! I was like, 'Oh my god, look at her outfit, look at her hair, she's amazing! We totally look like twins!" (ABS-CBN)
- Selena Gomez and her "artistic/director bestie" Petra Collins just released a series of ~*artsy*~ clips on Instagram's new IGTV feature. And we have to warn you, the videos, which are titled A Love Story, are creepy AF! (Cosmopolitan US)
Follow Tisha on Instagram.