Ah, celebrities—they are, in fact, just like us. Need proof? Look no further than actor Jericho Rosales' Instagram page. Since the beginning of April (about two weeks into the enhanced community quarantine in Metro Manila), the film and television star's IG has been a treasure trove of wacky videos documenting his life indoors. Some will make you laugh out loud, some will make you scratch your head in confusion, and some may even make you lose a few brain cells. But there's no doubt that each one captures how many of us have felt and acted whilst dealing with the pandemic, the quarantine, and the looming threat of cabin fever. Just like you or me, Jericho has tried all kinds of ways to stay sane during ECQ.
Here are 10 Instagram posts from Jericho Rosales during quarantine that we can all relate to:
1. When he captured the sound your last two brain cells make while doing household chores:
2. No beach photos this summer? Of course he joined the surge of people posting throwback pics! Here's an early 2000s classic:
3. This video is all of us feeling mega awkward in front of the camera during video-call meetings:
4. You've probably also broken down in a fit of frenzied laughter while longing for your fave outdoor hobbies in this quarantine—in Jericho's case, said hobby would be riding his beloved motorbike.
5. How we all feel when the WiFi connection just won't load that K-drama you've been dying to watch:
6. Jericho's late-night musings are the definition of 3 a.m. thoughts.
7. If you say you don't have concerts like this by yourself in the shower, you're probably lying.
8. Being stuck at home means doing anything you can to entertain yourself!
9. Even Mister Pogi himself sometimes struggles through a home workout:
10. Mood when you go to your fridge late at night for your 10th snack of the day: