- During an interview on the set of his new film, Make You Feel, Jericho Rosales was again asked about his and wife Kim Jones' decision to not have children yet. "She has dreams. I have dreams. We both wanna focus on our goals muna. Because having a baby just because tradition or culture says kailangan magka-baby na kayo, ang daming ano nun…[sic.] What if you’re not ready? Mahihirapan yung bata. Look at how many kids are there na walang mga magulang, di ba?" he said.
Echo also said that he finds it rude when people ask him and his wife about their decision to delay having kids: "Parang, don't ask questions like that because you don't know, for other couples, kung anong reason nila."
He also shared this important piece of advice that he learned from a friend: "But for us, I learned this from a friend, ‘You know, when you get married, yeah, you become one. But it doesn’t mean that you lose your dreams, you drop your goals.’ Hindi, e. May kanya-kanya pa rin kayong journey, individual journey, and then you support each other. If this one is going that way, suportahan mo. Kung sabay kayo, e, di great. [But if] one is going down, iangat mo."
He explained that while he and Kim do want to have a baby eventually, it won't be anytime soon. "Ako, 'pag medyo relax na ako, okay na, game! Siya rin, game. Happiness! But don't force things para walang complication." (PEP.ph)
- Apparently, Bea Alonzo unfollowing BF Gerald Anderson and his co-star Pia Wurtzbach on Instagram isn't an ~*issue*~. When the My Perfect You actor appeared on Tonight With Boy Abunda, he revealed that Bea texted him about his new movie: "Nanood siya last week and nag-text siya, sobrang nagustuhan niya iyong movie." In the same interview, he even talked about bringing Bea to his hometown of General Santos City. (ABS-CBN)
- When Tiffany Haddish revealed that an actress BIT Beyoncé's face at a party, all everyone could think about was who did it. Now a new report claims that it was Sanaa Lathan. According to sources, the Love & Basketball star gave Bey a "playful and non-invasive" bite, but it still caught her off-guard. (People)
- Congratulations to Hawaii-based Filipino social media star Bretman Rock for making it to Forbes Asia's 30 Under 30 list! The 19-year-old was praised for using his social media platforms to promote beauty and body acceptance "with an unflinching honesty and humor." (PUSH)
- When news broke out that AmorePacific was recalling their Etude House concealers and brow pencils for containing heavy metals that can cause cancer, Etude House Philippines quickly released a statement for their Filipino customers:
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.