- Get hyped, Katy Cats, 'cause Katy Perry just arrived in Manila! The American performer flew in via private jet last night for her Witness: The Tour concert at the Mall of Asia Arena tonight, April 2, 2018, at 8 p.m. Who's excited to see her live? WE DEFINITELY ARE.
- Saab Magalona shared adorable pictures of her newborn son Pancho Gerardo. In one of her posts, Saab revealed that she'll finally be able to bring her child home after her complicated pregnancy. ICYDK, the new mom was carrying a set of twins but lost one of them, a girl named Luna Isabel.
- Liza Soberano threw a surprise birthday bash for beau Enrique Gil over the weekend. The Kapamilya actor, who turned 26 years old on Friday, was given a Jamaican-themed party in Anilao, Batangas with their close family and friends in attendance. Happy Birthday, Quen! (PEP.ph)
- Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto were the subjects of breakup rumors in the past weeks, but they put those issues to rest with some tweets. Joshua tweeted: "Anong alam nila tungkol satin na hindi natin alam tungkol satin? @BarrettoJulia" Julia then re-tweeted the statement and wrote, "I also don't know baba," with a laughing emoji.
- Taylor Swift went back to her roots and gave an impromptu concert in Nashville's Bluebird Café. The venue is sentimental for Taylor, as it's where she frequently performed during the early days of her career. Here's a side-by-side post of Taylor in 2004 and in 2018. (Teen Vogue)
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.