- When asked about her recent mishap while performing on the ASAP stage, Kim Chiu still kept it profesh saying: "Sabi nga nila the show must go on so smile ka na lang tapos after that saka ka na lang ngumawa kung maiiyak ka or something. Wala naman kasing nauntog or something kasi mag-sa-slide lang dapat ako. Ang nangyari nagkaroon ng break so hindi naman siya intense. Wala namang bagok." She also explained that there was a miscommunication between actors Enzo Pineda and Arron Villaflor, which ultimately led to the incident. Kim even joked that there seems to be a "once a year" pattern to her falls, saying that it happened once last year and just once (so far) this year. (PUSH)
- Anne Curtis had to rush from an event in Pasay to the It's Showtime studio in Quezon City, so what does she do? She gets on a helicopter, natch. She even documented the whole thing on her IG stories:
Continue reading below ↓Continue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
A few years ago, Anne was seen riding the MRT to, again, beat the EDSA traffic with her sister Jasmine.Continue reading below ↓
- Saab Magalona opened up about losing one of her two babies on her blog, spellsaab.com.
“On February 8, we lost our baby girl” she said in one of her headlines.
Saab had been actively sharing her pregnancy journey with husband Jim Bacarro, but suddenly went on a social media break on February 6.
“Publishing this means that this whole thing is real but I can’t keep her a secret for much longer. I need to honor her. She was such a beautiful girl and we believe she gave her life for me and her twin brother.”Continue reading below ↓
- 50 Shades of Grey star Dakota Johnson and Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin were spotted grabbing coffee together using Chris' golf cart!
Joining them was Dakota's adorable furry friend, Zeppelin.
The two have yet to confirm their relationship status. (Just Jared)Continue reading below ↓
- Looking for your next hangout place? South Pub might be the perfect spot for you. Their menu consists of dishes like nachos and ceviche, but they also serve Filipino classics like sisig rice and corned crispy pata. We're already drooling, you guys.