- Kris Aquino and Sharon Cuneta, who reaffirmed their friendship in January 2018, just gave each other the sweetest gifts!
The two stars posted them on their respective Instagram accounts. Kris was given an Oscar De La Renta Merino Wool pullover, which costs about P89,000.
Sharon, on the other hand, received a Gucci bag and loafers. When combined, they cost about P186,000. (PEP.ph)
- Commissioner Ronald Adamat of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) sent a letter to ABS-CBN President Carlo Katigbak about the teleserye Bagani, starring Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil.
He wrote that he is "deeply bothered about the portrayal of Bagani in a teleserye as being a 'bayani with magical powers' that is totally detached from what the term actually means to the Indigenous Peoples communities" and that he "cannot tolerate the public showing of the said teleserye" unless ABS-CBN makes Bagani a "historically accurate and culturally correct presentation of what the real 'Bagani' is from an IP perspective."
See ABS-CBN's response below. (PEP.ph)
- While Meteor Garden is getting a remake this 2018, its new stars did a little throwback by singing the show's original theme song! Watch it here. (PUSH)
- At the 2018 Vanity Fair Oscars Party, Emma Watson sported a temporary tattoo on her right arm that read, "Times Up." After people noticed the grammatical error, the actress reacted to the mistake on Twitter. (Just Jared)
- Camila Cabello turned 21 on March 3, 2018 and had an intimate get-together with her family, which included cake, balloons, and a fabulous crown! The singer has a lot to celebrate since she'll be going on her first solo tour in April 2018, and will be opening for Taylor Swift's upcoming Reputation tour! (E! Online)
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.