- Blogger Kryz Uy just got engaged to her blogger jowa Slater Young! The two shared heartfelt posts on Instagram announcing their engagement while on vacation in the snowy slopes of Niseko, Japan. Kryz posted her gorgeous engagement ring (Can't wait to see a close-up pic of that!) and wrote on the caption, "Once in a while, right in the middle of life, love gives us a fairytale. I love you, @thatguyslater."
Slater, on his part, also wrote on Instagram, "Here's to forever with you, love."Continue reading below ↓
- It looks like KZ Tandingan is becoming a household name in China as one of the superstar contenders in the singing competition Singer 2018. While out shopping in a mall in China, KZ was stopped by fans who wanted to have their pictures taken with her! So cute! (ABS-CBN)
- Julia Barretto posted a sweet video featuring her youngest sister. She was only made known to the public this week when her mother Marjorie uploaded a series of photos of their recent trip to Japan over the holidays. Cheers to the happy family! (PEP.ph)
- Nadine Lustre and James Reid's new film Never Not Love You finally has a release date! The movie, directed by Antoinette Jadaone, will open in cinemas on March 31.
- To celebrate Women's Month, the four empowered pinays of the movement She Talks Asia—Iza Calzado, Victoria Herrera, Sarah Meier, and Lynn Pinugu—will be holding a women's leadership conference on March 10, Saturday at the Blue Leaf Events Pavillion. The theme for the 2018 summit is "She is Self-Made" and will delve into topics focused on guiding young women to achieve growth in their personal and professional life. For more information, visit www.shetalksasia.com.
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.