- It looks like Kylie Padilla and her fiance Aljur Abrenica have finally made amends with Kylie's father Robin Padilla when they met for a family gathering over the weekend. Aljur expressed his gratitude on Instagram, saying, "Wala nang mas mahalaga pa sa pamilya at siyempre sa ngiting ngayon ko pa lang nakita mula sa mahal ko. Salamat po sa mainit na pagtanggap."
Kylie also shared a sweet selfie with the two main men in her life:
ICYDK, Kylie had a falling out with her father when she announced her pregnancy with Aljur in January 2017. The couple welcomed their baby boy Alas in August 2017. (PEP.ph)
- We fell in love with JM De Guzman in the 2014 sleeper hit That Thing Called Tadhana. After his second stint in rehab, JM has gone full force with his showbiz comeback, and one of his big projects might be the sequel to the rom-com. The Kapamilya actor spoke about the film being in the early stages of development: "Kinausap ko si Direk Tonet (Antoinette Jadaone), sabi niya nasimulan na niya 'yong script. Sabi niya ayaw niyang madaliin at gawin ng walang tamang dahilan so magiging patient na lang ako." (ABS-CBN)
- Scarlet Snow Belo-Kho never fails to amuse us! Here she is giving her all in singing "Somewhere Out There" during a party at home last week. (PEP.ph)
- It's still a shocker that Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are officially over. But a source says the two met up one last time during Valentine's Day before publicly announcing their split. "They saw each other late at night on Valentine's Day in L.A. They decided together that they would make the announcement the next day. Justin flew on a private jet to L.A. to see Jen one last time." (People)
- Game of Thrones actresses Emilia Clarke and Rose Leslie shared a super sweet selfie while out in New York. Couldn't 2019 come sooner?!
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.