- Derek Ramsay ran 10 kilometers last week for the Century Tuna Superbods Run at the Bonifacio Global City, and he might have seriously put his injured knee at risk doing it. He got his knee operated on 10 days before the run. The gorgeous actor said that his girlfriend Angelica Panganiban wasn't happy about the decision, but he's going to take better care of himself from now on. "If I'm religious with my rehab, I'll be okay."
- Marian Rivera and her father were recently reunited when the actress vacationed in Spain. It's been years since Marian last saw her Spanish father, Francisco Javier Gracia, who finally got to meet her boyfriend, Dingdong Dantes. Contrary to rumors, no marriage proposals or pamamanhikan happened on this trip.
- It looks like Ryan Phillippe (Reese Witherspoon's ex-hubby) has split with the woman he left Reese for, up-and-coming actress Abbie Cornish. Why? Speculations say it might be because of cheating. Could this be a case of "what goes around comes around"?
- So much for a communication ban: Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho saw each other recently—at the latter's arraignment at the Pasig Regional Trial Court. Dr. Belo went in the hope of boosting Hayden's morale because his lawyers said he was feeling depressed after losing his license. They're not back together, but Vicki still thinks he's hot. "When I saw him, sabi ko, 'Shucks, ang guwapo pa rin [niya]!'"
- Hilary Duff is engaged! The actress and singer's boyfriend of over two years, hockey player Mike Comrie, popped the question with a $300,000 diamond ring while they were vacationing in Maui, Hawaii. Hilary's ex-boyfriend Joel Madden got engaged to his baby mama, Nicole Richie, just last week. Don't you love it when everyone gets a happy ending?
- Ugly Betty's America Ferrera is in denial about the looming end of the popular television series. "I imagine that when we finally wrap it's not going to be a dry-eyed goodbye," the actress says. She's shooting four more episodes of the show before it finally comes to a close.
- American Idol has barely even begun, but rumor has it that Simon Cowell and Ellen DeGeneres aren't getting along. Uh-oh! Sources say that the naturally nice Ellen is having a hard time coming to terms with how mean Simon can be to contestants. And Simon doesn't care; he's just as snide as ever.
- Where would you keep your Oscar if you won one? Kate Winslet keeps hers in her bathroom! The actress says she keeps it there so that her guests can hold it (because everyone wants to know what it feels like to be an Oscar winner) without having to ask.
- Will Georgina Wilson segue into the showbiz world? Speculations say that GMA-7 is thinking about tapping the model to star alongside ex-boyfriend (and good friend) Richard Gutierrez in an upcoming television series. She's been getting offers, but nothing has been set in stone. "I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do. Let's wait and see na lang," she said.
- Sexy star Francine Prieto recently found out that her fellow celebrities have hearts of gold. Artistas like Anne Curtis have rallied on the Internet to help raise funds for Francine's mother's Stage 3 ovarian cancer treatment.
Continue reading below ↓