- Top model and Channel [V] VJ Georgina Wilson (who's so lovely, even international superstar Kanye West asked for her e-mail address!) has just made it official. She finally admitted that she is, in fact, in a relationship with fellow model and Marcos scion Borgy Manotoc. Sorry, boys.
- Two of the biggest personalities on local TV, Magkaribal's Gretchen Barretto and Rubi's Angelica Panganiban, have set aside their differences. Angelica apologized for overreacting to Gretchen's playful, flirty comments about her boyfriend Derek Ramsay, and La Greta has accepted the apology "with all her heart." "For me kasi, parang puro blessings ngayon. It's not only that I have this project, Magkaribal, but I have Derek as a good friend. And not only Derek, but now I have Angelica," said La Greta. "I respect her with all my heart, and I love her already."
- Kuya Kim Atienza suffered a mild stroke last week. He was rushed to the hospital, but don't worry, his condition has since stabilized. He needs to take it easier on himself, though, because it's stress and fatigue that caused the stroke.
- Willie Revillame announced last week that he's ending his contract with ABS-CBN...except according to ABS-CBN, Willie has no right to end his contract, which expires in September 2011. We don't know how much Willie knows about law, but we DO know that a contract is a contract.
- Talk about bad timing: Cager James Yap was supposedly almost served with annulment papers from his wife Kris Aquino...right after bagging a second MVP award from the PBA! What a downer! It might not have happened right outside the Coliseum, but he's been served all the same, and the annulment is underway.
- Hello, ladies! Diether Ocampo is back on the dating block! His former lady love, commercial model Rima Ostwani, broke the news about the breakup. "I felt I was very much taken for granted," she said, but there was "no third party."
- In case you missed it, Robin Padilla declared his love for Mariel Rodriguez on E-Live! recently. "Hindi ako nagsisinungaling sa 'yo," he said. "Mahal kita." And of course that love comes with big bling: a diamond ring worth P1.2 million!
- Here's another item to add to your "Reasons I Love Robert Pattinson" list! Actress Christina Ricci, who co-stars with him in the movie Bel Ami, says that he's a fantastic kisser...and sweet and funny to boot! Sigh.
- Do any of you lovely ladies have tattoos? If you do, you know how important it is to carefully think it through before getting one...and definitely make sure it's spelled right, because it'll be on your skin forever! Unfortunately, while Rihanna's latest French text on her neck will pass a spell check, it's grammatically wrong. Her neck tat says "rebelle fleur," which means "rebel flower," but in French, the adjective always follows the verb. Still, a minor error compared to Hayden Panettiere's flat-out typo.
- It looks like Jennifer Lopez has been voted off American Idol's panel of judges. Rumor has it she had too many demands for the network to deal with.
Continue reading below ↓
Continue reading below ↓