- The bizarre rumor about John Lloyd Cruz and girlfriend Shaina Magdayao being rushed to the hospital “stuck” together apparently didn’t affect the matinee idol's wholesome image. The couple just laughed it off, according to Shaina, who firmly denied the rumors in a TV interview.
- Looks like it’s "you and me against the world" for Mariel Rodriguez and Robin Padilla. In the midst of her whirlwind romance with Robin, Mariel seems to have gotten caught up in lots of intriga involving fellow Kapamilya stars Luis Manzano, Anne Curtis, Vice Ganda, KC Concepcion, and Toni Gonzaga.
- Fun Fearless Female Awardee Charice keeps making us proud. Not only did her Glee debut reap rave reviews here and around the world, she also recently landed the fourth spot in Billboard’s 21 Under 21: Music’s Hottest Minors list, joining the ranks of Disney diva Selena Gomez, YouTube sensation Justin Bieber, and country princess Taylor Swift.
- Are you ready for 10-10-10? Just a little over a week after John Mayer rocked Manila, Adam Lambert will wow the Pinoy audience on Sunday, 8PM, at the SM Mall of Asia Concert grounds.
- Despite rumors that Ashton Kutcher cheated on Demi Moore with a 20-something blonde, the controversial Hollywood couple showed everyone that their marriage is stronger than ever when Demi Tweeted a photo of the two of them in bed together, happily celebrating their fifth anniversary. Do you think they're putting up a united front while they privately deal with the possibility of heading toward splitsville? Or are they really as solidly happy as they want us to believe?
- Curvy women are definitely getting more attention these days. Check out Christina Aguilera’s new voluptuous, va-va-voom bod!
- Pop princess Britney Spears seems to be back in the zone. For one, her guest appearance on Glee for a tribute episode was well-received by the fans. She also has an upcoming album, set to be released in 2011. She seems to be finally getting her act together, and she might even regain control of her personal finances soon.
- Starstruck alumnus and 2010 Cosmo Centerfold Rocco Nacino is trying to prove his versatility as an actor by preferring not to join the love team bandwagon. He admitted that he prefers to be paired with different actresses. Kris Bernal is his latest screen partner, in the upcoming afternoon soap Koreana, together with Starstruck Ultimate Hunk and June 2010 Cosmo Online Hunk Steven Silva.
- Good news for Gleeks who need more than a weekly fix of Puck: Mark Salling is set to release a new solo album, Pipe Dreams, with tracks performed, composed, and produced by Mark himself!
Continue reading below ↓