- Brittany Murphy died last Sunday, December 20, after collapsing in the bathroom of her Hollywood home. According to initial reports, the 32-year-old star of Clueless, Just Married, and Girl Interrupted died of cardiac arrest.
- If you can remember Sharon Cuneta's Fuji Film commercial in 2002, you most probably were delighted by the sight of the Megastar's yaya of 40 years there. Sadly, her beloved Yaya Luring died of cardiac arrest last December 19, Saturday. She was 83.
- Yes, 2009 was a year of untimely deaths, including those of international heroes and icons. One of them is that of former President Cory Aquino, whose memorial was included in TIME magazine's list of "Fond Farewells" for its latest issue.
- Have you reviewed your most favorite films lately? Check it against the list made by Rolling Stone's Peter Travers of the 10 Best Movies of the Decade, then schedule yet another DVD marathon for the barkada during the holidays. Sorry Twihards: Twilight didn't make the cut.
- Cosmo has compiled the best singles of 2009, and now let's compare it with the interesting list made by Rolling Stone.
- Former Cosmo cover girl Kim Chiu shows her "dark side" in the Laurice Guillen-film I Love You, Goodbye, where she plays an antagonist--for the first time--to Angelica Panganiban's character in this Metro Manila Film Festival entry.
Continue reading below ↓