- Those who watched the Bb. Pilipinas 2018 coronation last night know that the winners were revealed very late—past 1 a.m. to be exact. Yikes! And since the pageant was broadcasted live from the Araneta Coliseum, everyone in the venue had to wait for the final results to be announced. Host Pia Wurtzbach didn't want the audience to fall asleep and get bored, so she did an impromptu singing performance of "Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang," singing BOTH the male and female parts. Queen P is definitely no singer but she sure knows how to entertain! Love her!
- Kapuso teen star Bianca Umali celebrated her 18th birthday over the weekend at the EDSA Shangri-La hotel. She donned two gorgeous blue gowns for the occasion: the first, a light-up ball gown by Liza Padilla, and the second, an embellished creation by Fay Reyes. (PEP.ph)
- After being rumored to be besties-turned-frienemies, Karlie Kloss finally spoke about her ~complicated~ friendship with Taylor Swift. In a New York Times article, the supermodel was quoted to have said, "Don't believe everything you read." (Cosmopolitan.com)
- Zayn Malik showed off his new tattoos after breaking up with GF of two years Gigi Hadid. He first debuted a rose tat on the back of his head which was followed by the number 25 on his neck.
- Watch this super ~existential~ video of Kendall Jenner for Vogue where she asks a lot of very interesting questions.
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.