Mac Miller's death has officially been ruled a drug overdose, according to a report by the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner. The rapper died from a fatal combination of fentanyl, cocaine, and alcohol, People confirmed.
Miller (or Malcolm McCormick, his birth name) was found in his California home on September 7 having suffered an apparent overdose. Per People, paramedics never transported him to the hospital because he was unresponsive at the scene.
The autopsy was completed just three days after his death, but the results weren't released until now, nearly two months later.
Miller was open about his struggle with substance abuse. He told Vulture in August, "I used to rap super openly about really dark shit because that’s what I was experiencing at the time. That's fine, that's good, that's life. It should be all the emotions."
He released his last album, Swimming, in August.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.