- Maine Mendoza's talent manager Rams David of Triple A Management has had enough with all the recent rumors that have been thrown at the Kapuso star. Rams went on to clear the issue and denied claims that she's a heavy drinker, a party girl, and brings boys to her home. "Ang daming issues… kesyo lasengga siya, pala-gimik siya, parang malanding babae, nage-entertain ng lalaki sa bahay niya," he said.
"Una sa lahat, wala pong nakakaalam kung saan nakatira si Maine. Bibihira lang po. Mga kamag-anak lang niya, Nanay lang po, mga kapatid. At kaming mga taga-Triple A. At hinding-hindi niya ho gagawin yun na mag-entertain or magsama ng lalaki sa bahay niya. She's a conservative girl. I don't think magiging ganun siya ka-wild as a person. Yes, walang masama, lumalabas siya with friends. Kung umiinom man siya, e alam naman niya kung ano ang limits niya. She goes out with friends. So, wala hong masama dahil yung bata, nagpapagod, naghihirap din sa trabaho, so bibigyan din natin ng oras para mag-dibersiyon." (PEP.ph)
- Kris Aquino has started shooting her comeback film under Star Cinema. The Queen of All Media posted a series of Instagram pictures detailing her first day on set with her co-stars Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto. Can't wait to see this movie!
- Anne Curtis shared an emotional video of her recent run at the London Marathon. It took her five hours to finish the 42-kilometer race in support of the Filipino children under UNICEF Philippines. You did amazing, Anne!
- Everyone's new favorite horror-slash-thriller movie, A Quiet Place, is getting a sequel! The news was announced by Paramount's chairman-CEO Jim Gianopulos at the recent CinemaCon in Las Vegas. The sequel's release date has yet to be announced. (Just Jared)
- Netflix's Sense8 is finally getting the ending it deserves! The series finale was announced to stream on Netflix on June 8 worldwide. Mark your calendars, guys!
Continue reading below ↓