- On March 26, Matteo Guidicelli turned 28 and celebrated his birthday with close family and friends at his new restaurant, Da Gianni Cucina Italiana. Of course, longtime girlfriend Sarah Geronimo was also present, and the two were inseparable the entire night. #KILIG
To everyone's surprise (and barely controlled glee), AshMatt sang a bunch of duets!
And one of the songs they shared was Sarah's "Ikot-Ikot"!
- KZ Tandingan posted a couple of tweets that got the Internet talking:
[KZ's Twitter account has been deactivated as of March 27, 12:20 p.m.]
Based on the threads, she's possibly feeling under the weather, and her fans have nothing but kind words to say:
- Unless you've been living under a rock, you probably know by now that Bea Alonzo unfollowed rumored boyfriend Gerald Anderson and close friend Pia Wurtzbach on Instagram. All parties have kept mum about the issue.
And when ABS-CBN News Bureau inquired about Gerald's love life, the Kapamilya actor replied, "Ayos naman, steady naman." [PEP]
- Raiza Contawi, known for her super honest beauty reviews, is under fire for her video about Nadine Lustre's new makeup line:
Raiza addressed this issue in an Instagram post, saying, "As a beauty content creator, I review and tackle all things makeup with credibility and honesty. The trust of my viewers is what [matters] most. Everything that I say about a product or brand is based on experience and of course, on my standards of a quality product. For this collaboration, I have no personal attachments with Nadine [or] BYS so I have NO reason to hate (to just say the cons) and I will not try to please (to just say the pros). With that, before you watch, I encourage you to do the same. Have an open mind. If you want to watch the video to see HOW the makeup really works, focus on the products. I'm also reminding everyone to avoid personal attacks towards Nadine."
- Uh, somebody bit Beyoncé's face?! Actress Tiffany Haddish spilled the juiciest story during her interview with GQ.
The first time she ever met Beyonce was at a party where things got a little out of hand. Tiffany recalled, "There was this actress there…that's just, like, doing the mostest. She bit Beyoncé in the face. So Beyoncé stormed away, went up to Jay-Z, and was like, 'Jay! Come here! This bitch—' and snatched him. They went to the back of the room. I was like, 'What just happened?' And Beyoncé's friend walked up and was like, 'Can you believe this bitch just bit Beyoncé?'"
She continued, "Near the end of the party…Beyoncé's at the bar, so I said to [her], 'Did she really bite you?' She was like, 'Yeah.' I was like, 'She gonna get her ass beat tonight.' She was like, 'Tiffany, no. Don't do that. That bitch is on drugs. She not even drunk. The bitch is on drugs. She not like that all the time. Just chill.'"