It's an emotional thing winning an Oscar, sure, but maybe take it down a notch next time Gwyn, yeah? Plus, the star managed to mention every single member of her family–some twice in fact.2. Halle Berry winning Best Actress for her role in Monster's Ball in 2002
Halle sure was emotional when she scooped up her award. She may have even been more emotional than Gwynny. If that's even physically possible.
3. Angelina Jolie winning Best Supporting Actress for her role in Girl, Interrupted in 2000
Just when we thought Ange and brother's love couldn't get any weirder after she practically made out with him on the red carpet, she goes and does this while accepting her award.
4. Lupita Nyong'o winning Best Supporting Actress for her role in 12 Years A Slave in 2014
Tearfully Lupita said: "When I look down at this golden statue, may it remind me and every little child that no matter where you're from, your dreams are valid." Not a dry eye in the room.
5. Anna Paquin winning Best Supporting Actress for her role in The Piano in 1994
Anna was the second youngest actor or actress to ever win an Oscar, and her speech was just plain adorable.
6. Emma Thompson winning Best Adapted Screenplay for Sense And Sensibility in 1996
Emma Thompson just being Emma Thompson. End of.
7. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon winning Best Original Screenplay for Good Will Hunting in 1997
And the award for most excited young men to ever win an Oscar goes to… Ben Affleck and Matt Damon!
Added bonus: this glorious moment…
Follow Anna on Twitter.