Nadine Lustre's new film, Ulan, hit theaters on March 13, 2019. When the trailer first came out, people started coming up with theories: It's a horror-thriller film. It's a fantasy about Philippine folklore. But kween Nadine cleared it herself: At the heart of it, Ulan is a love story!
Here's how people are reacting to it on Twitter:
1. It will make you love Nadine Lustre and Direk Irene even more!
Irene Villamor's previous films include Camp Sawi (2016), Meet Me In St. Gallen (2018), and Sid & Aya: Not A Love Story (2018).
2. People who watched it either CRIED or ended up ~staring into space~ after.
3. The metaphors will haunt you and remind you of your childhood.
4. It's different—in a good way!
5. The cinematography and visuals are amazing.
The film's Director of Photography is Neil Daza, who also worked on movies like Dekada '70 (2002), Signal Rock (2018), and Alone Together (2019).
Follow Lily on Instagram.