1. ICYMI, To All the Boys I've Loved Before is hard not to love.
2. And it's even harder not to love a certain special someone.
3. Peter Kavinsky. Just...Peter Kavinsky.
4. If you don't get it, GET OUT.
5. If you're a guy who is not Peter, also get out.
6. Peter is universal. He is for everyone.
7. Rewatching this movie counts as going on a date, yes?
8. Because witnessing Peter Kavinsky in all his glory is a powerful experience.
9. And you'll never be the same again.
10. Peter is SO MANY boyfriend goals at once.
11. I MEAN.
12. Did your scrubby ex buy you your fave Korean yogurt drinks? NO.
13. Did they subtly swap cars just so they could pick you up?
14. Did they even care the way Peter does?
15. Or say things that were this flawless?
16. And how many guys would be THIS responsible?
17. Peter is the role model everyone needs, TBH.
18. Yet he's somehow not good enough for some people?
19. Peter is the real deal.
20. And he's perfect because he's not actually fake-movie-perfect.
21. He's real, and so worth dating.
22. Romance is not dead!!!
23. It's just a little rare sometimes.
24. But it's out there.
25. And, thanks to Peter, dudes know what we all want.
26. Maybe more of them will be like this now.
27. But TBH, there is only one Peter.
28. The best part is: we can all have him.
29. And if Peter's not for you, there's always Harry from Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.
Follow Julia on Twitter.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.