- The Royal Wedding high isn't over just yet with the release of three official wedding portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Photographed by Alexi Lubomirski, the newlyweds, along with their bridesmaids, page boys, and family, posed in the grounds of Windsor Castle following the couple's carriage ride.
The statement by Kensington Palace reads, "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex would like to thank everyone who took part in the celebrations of their wedding on Saturday.
"They feel so lucky to have been able to share their day with all those gathered in Windsor and also all those who watched the wedding on television across the UK, Commonwealth, and around the world."
- In more royal news, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were spotted for the first time since their wedding over the weekend. Here they are being the ~*coolest*~ royals ever as they cruised through town from Windsor back to their home, Kensington Palace.
- Director Erik Matti couldn't help but gush over his lead star Anne Curtis in their much-awaited action film, Buy Bust. "She's a star! And to ask for such unconventional things from a star, to ask her to be [dragged] on a table full of breakables, to light her on fire with no double, to demand three days of grueling 57 takes of three-minute one tracking shot all night through with rain, jumps, punches, and kicks is not at all easy."
He further detailed that Anne's dedication to her craft is notable and even compares her to veteran stars Nora Aunor and Vilma Santos. "Stars who are willing to do what it takes for certain roles they feel are memorable, just like Nora and Vilma, are not too many. Others will have too many rules. Some will take shortcuts and not break out a drop of sweat… Anne Curtis-Smith is the real deal. She's a celebrity second. And a really good actor first." (PEP.ph)
- Janella Salvador spoke about her love team with Elmo Magalona being put "on hold." On Tonight With Boy Abunda, the actress shared, "We were kind of hesitant at first. We really don't know where this is going to go. We didn't want of course to go our separate ways in terms of work." The two first worked in the drama series Born For You in 2016. (ABS-CBN)
- Ariana Grande is rumored to be dating Saturday Night Live star Pete Davidson. A source says that they "just started" dating and that "it's very casual." Ariana and Pete have known each other since 2016 when Ari hosted SNL. (E! Online)
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.