Warning: This contains spoilers from episodes 1-14 of Itaewon Class. If you haven’t watched these, you might want to exit now!
Yet another K-drama we’re obsessed with is coming to an end. Itaewon Class wraps up this weekend, and in true K-drama fashion, last week’s episode was a total cliffhanger—kainis, lol. Anyway, we’ve listed down 11 burning questions we need the last two episodes to hopefully answer because we all need closure:
- Park Saeroyi is alive, right? Like he can’t exit the show just like *that*, right? Please tell us.
- Are Yiseo and Saeroyi going to end up together? Are we going to see a dramatic aminan scene?
- Will Geunsoo redeem himself? Or is he just destined be just like his father, Chariman Jang Daehee? Ayos buhay rin tayo, Geunsoo! (Also, ang pogi niya.)
- Will Inspector Oh turn himself in? Also, does he have a future with Kang Minjung? His daughter *obviously* approves of them!
- What’s the real deal about Tony’s grandma, Mrs. Kim? We need a backstory!
- Sooah, have you finally decided on what you *really* want to be? Please stop playing with Saeroyi’s feelings, LOL.
- What kind of deal did Geunwon have with the gang? How can the gang leader betray Saeroyi like that? (Also thank you to the team behind his hair color change.)
- What’s going to happen to IC? How about Hyunyi and Seungkwon? Help!
- Will Chairman Jang outlive Saeroyi? Will he?!
- Granted that Saeroyi is alive and well, will he finally be able to achieve his life’s mission of beating Jangga Co.?
- What's Park Bo Gum's role going to be?! Is he a secret heir of Jangga? Is he a new investor who will takeover IC? WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!
Meanwhile, do enjoy yourselves with these behind the scenes videos from the recent episodes:
Follow Retty on Instagram.