- Saab Magalona recently opened up about her and husband Jim Bacarro's heartbreaking loss on her blog: They lost one of their twins, their baby girl. She also revealed that their baby boy was initially in critical condition and had to undergo surgery.
A day after her blog entry, Saab updated everyone that their son is recovering well. This is definitely great news, and we all hope that mommy and daddy can take him home soon.
- Anne Curtis and Dingdong Dantes are in Japan to shoot some scenes for their upcoming movie Sid and Aya (Not A Love Story). We can't wait to see the whole flick!
- Our favorite celeb babies Scarlet Snow Belo and Archie Burnand sealed their friendship with an ultra adorable IG photo and a hashtag, #ScArchie.
What's even cuter? Archie's mom, Georgina Wilson, approves!
- Can we please talk about the kagigil cuteness of Camille Prats and John Yambao's daughter, Nala Camilla? Look those cheeks, arms, and legs!
- Ex-couple Robi Domingo and Gretchen Ho were game to have a photo taken during the Robinsons Annual Trade Event. We love that they were such good sports!