Sarah Lahbati, along with some guests from her recent bachelorette party, was recently stranded in Hong Kong when she wasn't able to return to Manila as planned. On the evening of January 12, all inbound and outbound flights were canceled by the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) due to heavy ashfall from the Taal Volcano eruption.
Sarah took to Instagram Stories to post about her delayed flight, writing: "Flight canceled, hope everyone stays safe in the [Philippines]." As of the writing of this article, Sarah is hoping to get a flight back to the PH today.
Sarah's soon-to-be brother-in-law Raymond Gutierrez also posted updates on his IG account of him spending another night in HK. "Praying for everyone's safety back home," Raymond wrote.
In case of an emergency, here is a list of hotlines you can call:
- National Emergency Hotline – 911
- Philippine National Police – 117
- PHIVOLCS – (02) 8426-1468 to 79
- Philippine Red Cross – 143 or (02) 8790-2300
- Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) – (02) 8426-0246
- National Disaster Risk Reduction And Management Council – (02) 8911-5061 to 65 local 100
Follow Lily on Instagram.