- Sarah Lahbati and Richard Gutierrez are in Switzerland as they celebrate their sixth anniversary together. The couple brought along their two sons, five-year-old Zion and three-month-old Kai, to the trip. Congrats, you guys!
- Over the weekend, Jake Ejercito earned his Master's degree from Northumbria University in Singapore. His whole family, including daughter Ellie, flew in to see him be awarded with honors. (PEP.ph)
- LOL at Anne Curtis' post: An accurate depiction of their infamous #BulliedHusbandsClub during a wedding in Portugal with Erwan, Solenn, and Nico! "Rule number one of their #BulliedHusbandsClub—a happy wife is a happy life." Yes indeed, Anne!
- Our Mother Monster Lady Gaga made it to the Pride march in New York City! Here she is dancing for her ~life~ during #Pride:
- The film adaptation of the best-selling YA novel To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before is officially showing soon on Netflix! Better mark your calendars for August 17 when the movie drops for streaming.
Continue reading below ↓