If you spend a lot of time scrolling through TikTok, we're sure you might have come across Sassa Gurl's (@itssassagurl) videos. Known for their signature "sunkissed" blush, they make videos about "jeje" school stories and ~highly specific~ Pinoy childhood memories. Looking through their page is like taking a nostalgic walk down memory lane, TBH. It's like they are able to *unlock* the hidden memories from our past, LOL.
If you're in need of some good vibes or you just want to get back to the ~good ol' days~, here are 10 of Sassa Gurl's funniest TikTok skits (so far):
Sassa Gurl's Funniest TikTok Videos
1. Did your high school section get through the year without hearing "Guys, respeto naman, oh," from your class' vice president?
Mga ganap ng mga officer sa room? original sound - Sassa Gurl
2. Here's a more *realistic* version to that infamous "H&M, Bershka, Nike" outfit check video.
Wag kayong mag alala, may hampas lupa version na:? original sound - Sassa Gurl
3. That one Ate in your go-to "buy one, take one" burger place is always kiiind of having a bad day.
Yun ang purpose ng buy 1 take 1? original sound - Sassa Gurl
4. The pain we felt when Pet Society was removed from Facebook Games was *too real*, especially since we invested so much time and effort in personalizing our pet.
Yung panahong laro laro lang sa FB ng mga games? original sound - Sassa Gurl
5. Of course, your high school Christmas party wouldn't have been complete if your male classmates didn't have a Dougie battle in the middle of the classroom.
Dougie battle? original sound - Sassa Gurl
6. This is probably what our Waze would sound like if it was keeping it real.
maraming halhal na waze? original sound - Sassa Gurl
7. The music and pictures played for the video that gets played at your Lola's birthday are super spot-on.
Yung video na plinaplay sa birthday ng lola mo:? original sound - Sassa Gurl
8. It's always an embarrassing experience when you have to repeat "makikiabot po" a few times while trying to pass your coins to the driver.
Nakakamiss talagang byumahe? original sound - Sassa Gurl
9. You know you've been friends for a long time if you've asked them to edit your picture in PiZap so you can use it as your DP on Facebook.
Extend pa te? original sound - Sassa Gurl
10. There's always that one classmate who's just ~vibing along~ when you're trying to get a group project done in the computer shop.
Ganap sa compshop? original sound - Sassa Gurl