- Justin Bieber posted a sweet throwback of him and Hailey Baldwin ahead of their upcoming wedding.
- Some of Justin's followers are mad about the post and dragged him in the comments.
Things are *happening* before the Justin Bieber-Hailey Baldwin wedding, which is going down in just a few days. Hailey had a bachelorette party (party veil included), Justin horrified Instagram with tux options, and the couple managed to piss off just about every other guest who is staying at the Montage Palmetto Bluff hotel, where the wedding will be taking place—ah, young love!
Well, lest you get too wrapped up in the wedding drama, Justin would like to remind us all of what their big day is really about: his and Hailey's relationship. Justin posted a sweet throwback pic of him and Hailey when they were much younger and he had a bowl cut. He captioned it, "My wife and I :) where it all began."
However, not everyone was amped about the post. Trolls who are still hung up on Justin and Selena Gomez's relationship wrote things like:
- "Where it all began? But weren't you with @selenagomez at the time?"
- "Justin Bieber + Plan B"
- "So you gonna pretend Jelena wasn't a thing?"
- "This was the start of JELENA. What the hell are you talking about?!"
- "You took one pic and ignored her for years. Who you gonna fool?"
Plus, a ton of people simply tagged Selena, which I feel like she probably didn't appreciate. Justin and Hailey have been pretty clear that they don't appreciate these types of comments, so maybe these trolls can just calm down and let them live? After all, that photo was pretty frickin' sweet!
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.