If you spent the majority of your weekend watching Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello's very sexy "Señorita" video on repeat, congrats! You're not alone. If that video weren't enough to convince you that they're dating, they just released a behind-the-scenes video from the shoot and their fans are going crazy in the comments with speculation that they're together.
This is part one of the behind-the-scenes footage from the shoot, and it shows Shawn and Camila learning the dances for the various scenes in the video. That's what Shawn was the most nervous about, having to dance, which is adorable. There's also some very important footage of him deciding whether he should take off his own shirt or if Camila should do it for him, and if he does take it off himself, should he grab a shirt that's easier to take off? Decisions!!!
Basically, the comments are a hot mess of fans being like YAAAS. Here's a sampling of the best:
- "Shawn: AaAahAHh. Camila: Aha ur so cute. Shawn: tomato face"
- "Shawn: I don't know if I should take my shirt off OR MAYBE SHE CAN DO THAT"
- "No one: ... Camila's mom watching her daughter on top of Shawn: I LOVE that"
- "At 0:27, Camila's legs look so small in contrast to Shawn's legs"
- "The fact that they're not dating is SUCH A DAMN SHAME it's unbelievable"
- "Marry each other. And have babies. Thank you. Bye"
Okay, yeah, so fans are very much thirsty for these two. FYI, they did clarify via an interview with V magazine that they are not a couple. Sorry to crush your dreams!
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.