All eyes are on Thai actor Denkhun Ngamnet as he makes his Philippine TV debut via the upcoming ABS-CBN primetime drama series Burado.
Dreamscape Entertainment, a content provider division of the Kapamilya network, announced its upcoming project on February 10.
Following the announcement, the Thai heartthrob became a hot topic on social media.
Here's everything you should know about Denkhun:
1. His full name is Kuan Denkhun Ngamnet.
He was born on April 20, 1994, in Ubon Ratchathani, a province in the northern part of Thailand.
2. He entered showbiz in 2014 through the drama series Plerng Chimplee.
3. Denkhun starred in several action drama series in Thailand including Dok Mai Tai Mek (2015) and Chumpae (2019).
4. Aside from Burado, the 25-year-old model-actor is also set to star in two historical dramas, Toong Sanaeha and Sunya Ruk Sunya Luang. Both will air in Thailand in 2020.
5. He won the award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role at the 2019 Asian Academy Creative Awards for his performance in the Thai drama series Krong Kam (Repercussion).
6. He is reportedly in a relationship with Thai singer-actress Grand Punwarot Duaysienklao.
7. Denkhun finished his degree in Communication Arts at Rangsit University in December 2018.
8. Aside from acting and singing, Denkhun knows how to play the guitar.
10. He's a fitness buff and documents his gym sessions regularly.
11. Based on his Instagram feed, he is also into motocross.