So you've watched Thai feel-good rom-com Friend Zone on Netflix, and you're probably Googling random facts about leading man "Nine" Naphat Siangsomboon. We totally understand (because, same) so here's a roundup of Nine trivia!
1. He's 24 years old and was born on May 5, 1996.
His mom is Pimpaka Siangsomboon, a Thai actress. Here he is as an adorable bb:
2. According to his Insta account, he studied at Mahidol International College.
Also known as Mahidol University International College or MUIC, the school "highlights the liberal arts" and is located in Nakhon Pathom, just outside of Bangkok.
3. Nine's acting career started with different advertisement gigs.
4. He looooves photography and traveling.
Nine even has a photography account on Insta! In a 2019 interview with Time Out, Nine shared: "I love photography. Lately, I've been passionate about film photography. From day one of production [of Friend Zone], I was carrying around a film camera and taking photos. The films were later developed, and the photos show the development of all the characters. Each image is so meaningful and unique." He added that his dream travel destinations are Egypt, Bali, and Mongolia.
5. His latest acting project is a series called Sroi Sabunga.
6. Nope, he doesn't have a girlfriend yet (as far as we know).
Although fans are totally shipping Nine and Baifern, the pair reportedly said that they are just friends.
7. He recently launched his own YouTube series!
The first episode of Hello: Nine Naphat, which takes us behind-the-scenes of his latest concert, was released on his birthday this year. Good news: IT HAS ENGLISH SUBS.
8. Nine was ~supposed~ to visit Manila this year.
According to Headliner Manila, Nine's meet and greet for Mini Thailand Week 2020 was supposed to take place in March. Like many other events, it was canceled. *cries in a corner*
Follow Lily on Instagram.