This rap remix of the "Cups" song from Pitch Perfect is fantastic for a number of reasons:
- It's a rap remix of "Cups."
- It makes you want to have/go to a house party and take over the music immediately so you can dance and sing to it (as opposed to your shower, where this probably usually takes place).
- There are lots of Pitch Perfect jokes thrown in, including shout-outs to Fat Amy and the Treblemakers.
- Elizabeth Banks herself shared it, and she totally has time to slot it into Pitch Perfect 2 before it comes out in May.
- There cannot be enough versions of Pitch Perfect songs.
Put it on repeat in the background for the rest of the day and hope it makes your agonizing wait for the movie a little less painful.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.