WARNING: *Major* spoilers ahead for True Beauty! Don't read if you haven't seen the latest episodes yet.
As they say: "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"—and this saying couldn't be more true for the double-faced queen herself, Su Jin (Park Yoo Na). If there's one super nakakagigil character in True Beauty, it'd be her. UGH. Anyway, here's a quick recap of what happened in last week's episodes:
- One good thing that came out of Suho (Cha Eun Woo) and Seojun's (Hwang In Yeop) car accident is that they finally patched things up and are friends again. Bad news? It all happened 'cause they found out that Suho's dad was the reason why those bullying rumors about Se Yeon (SF9's Chani) circulated online. To hide his dating scandal with a younger actress, Suho's dad told Move Entertainment to do anything they could to stop the news from coming out. What they did was release false information about Se Yeon's alleged bullying. And we all know how that ended… *sighs* Suho and Seojun then found a letter written by Se Yeon and addressed it to the both of them. The two besties went on to visit his grave together.
- Su Jin was unstoppable in her vendetta to take down Ju Kyung (Moon Ga Young)—all 'cause Suho is in love with Ju Kyung and not her. Su Jin did all this dirty work just to find out Ju Kyung's secret and acquired old photos of her ~real face~ from Ju Kyung's former bully and ex-friend. She then exposed Ju Kyung's big secret on the day her modeling photos were released in school (girl won a social media contest, fyi). Ju Kyung's friends aren't happy, Ju Kyung is heartbroken, and Suho chases after Ju Kyung.
And that's where we left off. Lotsa feels, lotsa drama, and even more to come in Episode 13. So, let's check out the moments we can't wait to see in this week's episodes:
1. The whole ~reveal~ wrecked Ju Kyung so she's been skipping school and holing up at home.
2. Seojun and Suho team up to clear the school of all traces of Ju Kyung's posters. Huhu :(
3. Seojun confronts Ju Kyung's bully! Wonder how this'll turn out…
4. Another person not taking things well is Ju Kyung's bestie Soo Ah.
5. Aww, Ju Kyung meets up with Suho with her ~bare face~!
6. Ju Kyung seeks comfort from Su Jin and finds out…THAT SHE IS PURE EVIL.
7. Ju Kyung might be transferring schools and her mom finally gives her the support she's been needing.
New episodes of True Beauty are available on Viu every Thursday and Friday.
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.