Yep, it's official: Wanderland is making a comeback this 2023! Fittingly named Wanderland: The Comeback, the two-day event is organized by Karpos Multimedia so mark your calendars and save the dates (March 4 and 5, specifically). The eighth edition of this highly-attended music festival will take place at the Filinvest City Event Grounds in Muntinlupa City.
International and Local Acts
Look forward to a whopping 22 artists in an LSS-certified set list! Enjoy a mix of local and international acts and make sure you're ready to add some new faves to your playlist. Check out the Wanderland: The Comeback full lineup below:
Day 1, Saturday
- Carly Rae Jepsen (headliner)
- ((( O )))
- Sunset Rollercoaster
- No Rome
- Men I Trust
- Balming Tiger
- Ylona Garcia
- Leo Wang
- The Sundown
Day 2, Sunday
- Phoenix (headliner)
- Dashboard Confessional
- Rico Blanco
- Stephen Day
- August Wahh
- The Ridleys
Don't miss out on live art by Alaga, Amiel Rivera, Faith De Leos, and Wika Nadera!
Regular Wanderer tickets are currently available for P8,500 each. You can also avail of one-day passes for P6,000. Star Wanderer (VIP) tickets are priced at P15,000.
Two-day early-entry tickets are being sold for P7,000. However you *must* be inside the venue by 2PM, or your ticket will be forfeited.
Considering attending the music festival as a group? Have your barkada check out the Wanderbuddies Bundle package—purchase five discounted Regular Wanderer tickets for P,7000 each (and save P7,500 in the end), or five discounted Star Wanderer VIP tickets for P12,000 each (and save P15,000 in the end).
The promo ends on Sunday, February 5, at 11:59PM, so make that decision quickly!
Karpos Multimedia will also be honoring tickets purchased for the postponed 2020 edition in the upcoming Wanderland: The Comeback. The ticket exchange period ends on Monday, February 13 at 11:59PM, so don't delay!
P.S. Here are a few important reminders regarding the ticket selling and event:
- All ticket types are standing.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but transferable to another person for the same event only.
- Wanderland: The Comeback is open to all ages — children 2 and below are admitted for free. Minors (17 and below) must be accompanied by a ticket-bearing parent or guardian. Following the ratio of 1 adult: 2 minors.
- Re-entry won’t be allowed.
- Minors, pregnant and PWD are required to sign a waiver upon entry.
- Promos cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
Wanderland Music and Arts Festival will be returning on March 4 and 5, 2023 at the Filinvest City Events Grounds, Alabang. You can get your tickets at wanderlandfestival.com.