Imagine #ripped and #humblebrag met and had a baby, that's what #pasimflex is. When we are proud of our hard work, and we'd like to flaunt our shape without meaning to be boastful, we do #pasimflex.
Social media is so filled with this subtle pose, you might not even have noticed. Read on, so you’ll know one when you see one.
1. Look away from the camera and distract with cutesy stuff like Megan Young
2. Reach for your itchy back tattoo
3. Maintain a poker-faced look ala Robby Mananquil
4. Lighting is key, as demonstrated by Rhian Ramos
5. Create a mood
6. Drop your shoulders and celebrate a "triple" ala UAAP cager Juan Gomez de Liano
7. Cheer like #pasimflex OG Freddie Webb
8. Wear "ugly sneakers" or chunky kicks to flaunt them calf muscles
9. Look exhausted while engaging your quads like Jake Cuenca
10. Distract with the “tita” vibe ala Maxene Magalona
11. Spell out your goals
12. Receive a call like baller Noah Webb
13. Strum it like Thirdy Ravena
14. Again, make sure the muscles are there, or else you get #pasimflexfail