1. You can wake up at the same time every day without an alarm clock.
This means that your body is well-rested, and a well-rested body is a sign that your internal organs and systems are working effectively.
2. The color of your urine is pale or straw yellow.
That's the normal urine color of a well-hydrated person. A healthy body is also a hydrated one.
A foamy urine might be caused by your eating too much protein. If you have this often, see a doctor. It can be an indication of gallbladder or kidney problems.
Blood in the urine may be a sign that you have a urinary tract infection or a kidney problem. Be sure to see a doctor for the proper diagnosis and treatment.
3. You take a dump about the same time every day, and your stool is large, soft, and it sinks.
Regular bowel movement is also another sign of being hydrated.
If your stool floats and is foul, it means that you consumed fat that wasn't absorbed by your body.
If your stool is hard and dry, you might be lacking water or fiber. If it's in small lumps, it could mean that you lack fiber and water or you have a high-protein and low-carb diet. If it's watery, it's because of a bacterial infection or a sudden increase in fiber intake. If it's slim like a pencil, it could be a sign of colon cancer.
4. Your nails are smooth, pink, and firm.
If your nails aren't smooth, pink, or firm, see your doctor. You might be anemic (if your nails are pale), have a thyroid problem (if they're dry and brittle), a lung problem (if they're yellowish and thick), or diabetes (if they're yellowish with a slight blush at the base)
5. The white part of your eyes are still white, and your eyes don't look like they're bulging.
6. Your sense of smell is pretty sharp.
If you can't really smell banana, cinnamon, or lemon, you might be at risk of Parkinson's disease.
7. Your resting heart rate is 60 to 80 beats per minute.
A lower resting heart rate means you have a stronger (and healthier) cardiovascular fitness. You'd be surprised to know that athletes have about 40 or lower.
If your heart rate takes less than five minutes to go back to normal after a workout, you're in shape! If not, it's time that you start exercising.
8. If you're not apple-shaped, you're not at risk of obesity and obesity-related conditions like heart disease.
The apple shape might mean you have some dangerous belly fat.
Follow Stephanie on Twitter.