Find yourself struggling with your resolution to start living a more healthy lifestyle? Are you giving in to excuses and bumming instead of breaking a sweat and working out often? We know exactly what you're going through and feeling, which is why we went ahead and gathered photos from your favorite celebrities to inspire you to start your fitness journey or to keep going when you find it extra difficult to squeeze in a workout every week. Scroll down to see your favorite celebs working hard to keep their fitness routine going.
1. Always have your game face on just like Victoria Justice.
2. Demi Lovato captioned this photo "push yourself to be better," and that's what you should always strive to do.
3. Coleen Garcia shows us that having the right attitude about fitness is the way to go.
4. Love to dance? Make that your workout by always trying new ways to improve your skills just like Yassi Pressman.
5. Bella Thorne shows us that working out with your bestie makes a visit to the gym more fun.
6. Switch up your workouts once in a while. Go for aerial yoga just like Troian Bellisario!
7. Boxing is a great way to let go of stress and get fit at the same time. Check out Gigi Hadid work it in this video!
8. It's all about finding the fitness routine for you. Karlie Kloss is a big fan of pilates.
This article originally appeared on Candymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.