When Rachel Alejandro from The Sexy Chef asked us to join the Fit & Sexy Summer Challenge, we were a bit hesitant scared. It's composed of "intense boot camp-style workout sessions at Crossfit MNL," with "nutritional support" by The Sexy Chef, a.k.a. packaged low-fat food delivered five days a week.
But it was just too good to turn down (C'mon, how can we say no to daily meal deliveries?), and our Cosmo.ph Editorial Assistant, Gianna Banzon, said this might just be the motivation she needs to stick to her workouts. So, she's taking on this Cosmo Dare!
Here's a breakdown of the challenge (P10,000 for the entire package):
- The Sexy Chef will provide per participant daily lunch and dinner meals for delivery within March 10-31, 2014, from Monday to Friday only.
- Participants are encouraged to start their day with a light, healthy breakfast and eat only the meals provided by The Sexy Chef for lunch and dinner.
- The Sexy Chef meal deliveries are within Metro Manila only.
- Crossfit MNL will provide per participant unlimited boot camp sessions any day for a period of 1 month from March 10, 2014. The workouts are designed to be intense for maximum fat-burning, but safe even for beginners. Participants should schedule directly with their preferred branch. Crossfit MNL has a branch in Alabang, BGC, Makati, Libis, and Kapitolyo Pasig.
- Participants will get a P1,000 gift certificate that can be used as a discount when they enroll in any of The Sexy Chef's 14-day Healthy Diet Programs.
- The Sexy Chef will provide daily fat-burning tips and free healthy recipes via email, so results can be maintained even after the program.
- For maximum results, attend at least 9 Crossfit sessions in the 21-day period. Those who do will be given a certificate of having completed the Fit & Sexy Summer Challenge!
The food items to be served in the challenge are lifted from the Health Bar Menu below, which consists of lunch and dinner for five days a week (If you want to avail of just the meals, the 5-day lunch & dinner package costs between P1,250 and P2,150).
We'll keep you posted on Gianna's fitness adventures! Keep on visiting Cosmo.ph for updates!