We're here to revolutionize your cardio workouts! One of our favorite cardio fitness tools is the jump rope. #TBTChildhood, am I right? Using a jump rope is the easiest and cheapest way to get your heart pumping. In fact, most boxing trainers find ways to integrate jump rope workouts in their training programs. It's THAT effective! You can get a really great one for only P350. Plus, in the world of fitness, this might be the closest thing to child's play you're ever gonna experience, so why not give it a try?
1. Let's take it slow. If you've never done it before, here's a short tutorial!
2. Now that you've gotten the hang of it, here are 12 different jump rope moves you can learn. It's important to keep things fun, so figure out which ones are your favorites.
3. You don't even need to jump rope the entire time. You can mix it up with other work out moves.
4. Let's pick up the pace!
5. If you're pressed for time or just want to challenge yourself, burn 200 calories in only 10 minutes!
6. Think you're a pro? Try this HIIT workout video!
Follow Ysa on Instagram.